The HLA-2 is a amplifier with adjustable high and low pass filter.
The HLA-2 is suitable for filtering signals like.
- ECG, EKG
- Hydrophone signals
- Signals from sensors and transducers.
- Audio signal filtering
- Reduce/remove mains interference from 50/60Hz.
- Any signals that needs to be cleaned up.
- Low pass cut off frequency adjustable in 7 steps 30Hz, 100Hz, 300Hz, 1kHz, 3kHz, 10 kHz and 30kHz.
- High pass cut off frequency adjustable in 7 steps 1Hz,3Hz, 10Hz, 30Hz, 100Hz, 300Hz and 1kHz.
- Low- and high pass slope 6dB/oct.
- Input and output voltage: +- 1.5Vpp max. BNC jack or banana jacks. Input impedance 10 kohm.
- Gain=1x (0dB). optional on request. 10x (20 dB) or 100x (40 dB)
- DC-input, 9-20V through DC jack socket connector 5.5mmx2.5m. Use an AC adaptor or 9V battery. Enclosure with a 9V battery included is optional.
- Size: 100x75x40mm, Black plastic housing.
- Weight 300 gram
-1 years warranty
- CE compliant
If you need a different a specifications, other connectors etc. Please contact us.
If you are not happy with the product you can return and get a refund the first 2 weeks after you receive the filter. Transport cost is not refunded.
Delivery time 2 weeks
for more information’s, please contact us.