- Display real-time cost/GHG emission/power consumption
- Historical graphical chart of electricity consumption, cost and CO2.
- Consists of in-home display and a companion transmitter,and sensor:
Current Sensor: Just clamp on the fire wire to measure the current with electromagnetic induction.
Transmitter: transfer the data from current sensor to the Monitor with wireless signal
Monitor: Receive the realtime data from the transmitter, display readable parameters,such as electricity consumption,
cost, and historical consumption chart to you.
- View the data of past 7hours,7days, 7 weeks and 24 months
- Time and calendar function
- Display currencies: ￡, $, € , ￥
- An audible alarm for excessive electricity consumption (alarm amount are adaptable).
- Data storage capacity: 2 years.
- Valid for single and dual tariff
- Single, two-phase or three-phase system compatible.
- Backlight display
- Dimension: 120 x 80 x 40mm for receiver; 102 x 64 x 28mm for transmitter.
- Battery lifecycle for receiver: one year. For transmitter 2 years.
- DC adapter input (optional)
-Wireless signalfrequency: 433.93MHz;
-Wirelesstransmission distance: Min 30m, Max 70m (at sight) ;
-Electricitymonitor measuring range: 10w ~ 17.5KW (single phase);
-External power:5V DC for display;
-Operatingtemperature: -10 ~ 60;
-Storagetemperature: -20 ~ 75.
-Dimension: 118 x73 x 40mm for receiver;102 x 64 x 28mm for transmitter;
-Electricitymeasuring accuracy: >95%;
-Transmittersample rate: 2s, 8s, 64s;
-Transmitterrange 433.93MHz transmission range exceeds 30 meters at sight;
-Carbon ration:0.5kg CO2/KWH;
-ElectricityMonitor power supply: 3pcs AA for receiver (include); 3pcs AA for transmitter(include);