is a easy to use transimpedance amplifier.
- Light sensor application using light sensitive diodes.
- Other applications where low current need to be measured and/or converted to voltage signal.
- Please note, to high capacitance on the input from cable etc. can result in oscillation on the out!
See also HT-105 with gain of 100,000: HT-105
- Input: +-2uA max
- Output: +-2V max @ +-2uA. BNC connector,
- Gain: 1.000.000 V/A
- Bandwith 25kHz (small signal)
- Input bias current: +- 1pA typ. @25°C
- Input Noise Current Density: 0.6 fA/√Hz
- Input Noise voltage Density: 28 nV/√Hz
- Power source: DC voltage 8-12V. DC jack socket connector 5.5x2.5mm. + in center of connector
- DC current: 1mA
- Size approx. 100 x 80 x 40mm
- Product weight: 160g
- HT-106 is CE compliance
- 1 years warranty
- 1x HT-106
- 1x 9V battery clip with DC connector