Great instruments to measure signals in the VHF, UHF and up to the GHz range.
More than 200 happy customers last 18 months
Probably the cheapest RF spectrum analyzer on the market - and it works!
The wide band, RF spectrum analyzer spans a frequency range of about 24 MHz up to 1766 MHz, which makes it ideal for use in a broad array of
- Make relative measurements on antenna to find directivity
- Compare the gain of one antenna to another
- Make relative measurements on transmitted power
Check if the transmitter is transmitting, like car key or other wireless remote
- See what signals are in the air
- Listen to radio communication
- EMI testing
We send you a link to the spectrum analyzer software as soon as you have placed your order.
Support Windows 2000/XP/Vista/WIN7;
Support both MPEG-2, MPEG-4(H.264) encoding;